RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yep just finished. Those are race track stacks, unfiltered and gritty, its chewing up the Cylinders. Look great work crummy.

Contact Churchkey here. He builds VBAK kits designed for this bike. You get filtration and big air. Ask him to upgrade you to RC1290 K&N's. If he does not do that anymore then first air filter change go to K&N RC1290's you'll feel the difference.

What we still don't know is if your Beast has S* pistons and valve springs and cams and fuel injectors. If you send me your bike's VIN off the steering neck AND the Engine ID off the block I'll see if I can identify if the S* motor mods were done at the factory. Also if there is a white sticker on the ECU opposite side send that too.

If no paper trail then the motor mods were done by a dealer or maybe by a savvy owner. You can manually check. Let's cross that bridge if/when we get to it.

Exciting stuff.
The work was done at bob weaver in Buffalo when the guy bought it brand new in the 2nd owner and yes these stacks suck lmfao

·
Administrator
30,333 Posts
Okay.

Look for the motor ID anyway you might need it one day. It's not on the ECU because yours was field-swapped. Look at the back of the engine, below the exhaust elbow, then look straight down and you will see it. It's engraved or cast I don't remember! Write it down including any symbols letters numbers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
The work was done at bob weaver in Buffalo when the guy bought it brand new in the 2nd owner and yes these stacks suck lmfao
There is no white sticker on opposite side of ecu. Where on the block would it be for the numbers your looking for?
Okay.

Look for the motor ID anyway you might need it one day. It's not on the ECU because yours was field-swapped. Look at the back of the engine, below the exhaust elbow, then look straight down and you will see it. It's engraved or cast I don't remember! Write it down including any symbols letters numbers.
cant seem to fine the motor ID I will call the dealership in the morning to see if I can get the service records I’ll still send ya the vin

·
Administrator
30,333 Posts
Does the VIN stamped into the steering neck agree with the sticker?

As mentioned, and with more clarity added, for engine ID, look at the back of the engine, in between the engine and the middle drive (transfer case), below the exhaust elbow, then look straight down and you will see it on the back of the engine. It's engraved or cast I don't remember! Write it down including any symbols letters numbers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yep just finished. Those are race track stacks, unfiltered and gritty, its chewing up the Cylinders. Look great work crummy.

Contact Churchkey here. He builds VBAK kits designed for this bike. You get filtration and big air. Ask him to upgrade you to RC1290 K&N's. If he does not do that anymore then first air filter change go to K&N RC1290's you'll feel the difference.

What we still don't know is if your Beast has S* pistons and valve springs and cams and fuel injectors. If you send me your bike's VIN off the steering neck AND the Engine ID off the block I'll see if I can identify if the S* motor mods were done at the factory. Also if there is a white sticker on the ECU opposite side send that too.

If no paper trail then the motor mods were done by a dealer or maybe by a savvy owner. You can manually check. Let's cross that bridge if/when we get to it.

Exciting stuff.
Sorry for not getting back to ya, yes sticker matches vin, also if I start my bike and hit the throttle for 10-15 secs like you said it will stay running when I let off the throttle. If I do not give any gas it will die almost immediately. What can I do about this. Also I did buy those k&n filters that you had mentioned 🤙🤙

·
Administrator
30,333 Posts
Are you going with a Churchkey VBAK? If not then check out threads here for DIY BAK or Do It Yourself BAK or similar for the plastic or rubber parts in local hardware stores to affix the cone filters to the intake venturi. Search will yield plenty.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
How long has it been like that and have you had any issues? I ended up doing Cerakote with the Glacier Black but it's a bit more matte than I was hoping. I've heard of guys doing gloss VHT but am not sure if I want to go that route.
View attachment 253361
i think this satin looks great! it adds some depth with multiple levels of black. if everything is shiny it will kind of morph into a black blob. your bikes pretty cool.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts