RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 warrior engine out of a midnight warrior with only 1578 miles,,runs excellent,,bike was like new,,not wrecked,,engine runs perfect,,complete with injection unit ,oilbucket/jackshaft.I am offering it up here before I put on ebay,,I pulled the motor to build a custom bike out of the rolling chassis,,,So I have coils ,,vacume lines,,etc for a complete package,,except wiring harness,,,I'm keeping that,.. PM me offers for complete deal...may consider spliting up, Ifno one wants the whole deal..Len

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still for sale,,I answered pms but had no replys back,,,,great package for someone whos building a custom or has a blown motor or trans,,this motor is like new..ph 318-652-1992 ,.thanks, Len

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would be very interested in this, I have an '03 with 35K miles and love the bike but am worried that I may lose the engine. I am in the process of slowly customizing this bike and have actually thought about replacing the stock motor with an S&S motor. If I can find a replacement Yami motor I would probalby go that direction. Let me know what you are asking and when it will be available.

Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Brian Karr said:
I am in the process of slowly customizing this bike and have actually thought about replacing the stock motor with an S&S motor.

That would be a pretty good trick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts