RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded a 2 door Jeep Cherokee rock crawler for a '06 Warrior. It has aftermarket exhaust, breather & seat. It needs tires, mirrors & front turn signals.
I've never owned a street bike but the test drive didn't scare me away. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Big Dave;
Hey welcome aboard from Northern NY State! This is THE place to belong to for all things RSW.
Any questions you may come up with will certainly find an answer on here. The guys are extremely
knowledgeable and willing to share that knowledge.

Ride SAFE and enjoy!
Rg

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just traded a 2 door Jeep Cherokee rock crawler for a '06 Warrior. It has aftermarket exhaust, breather & seat. It needs tires, mirrors & front turn signals.
I've never owned a street bike but the test drive didn't scare me away. Lol
That looks sweet as Dave.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Welcome aboard. I see that you are missing the front & rear turn signals so read up The Click of Death or "COD" here on the forum for a little education. Also start also by turning the bike off with the key in neutral and do not use the emergency kill switch till you have properly delved into the bike and know what you are looking for. This will save you a dead battery or solenoid. Happy modding.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome!
Nice bike. Looks pretty heavily modded. The rear fender has been cut and the rear tire looks a little small. No belt guards and no mirrors either.
Take some more pics of the other side and under the tank and under the seat. We'll help you identify what's been done to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks.
You are correct one the tire. I noticed today it's a 190/50/17. So, it has less than 21k. Lol
I'll post some good pictures tomorrow, weather pending.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
It has rear turn signals but none in the front. They are on the list too.
I meant factory turn signals. When you start swapping in LED the bike has a way to deal with the power upon shutting down but since LED use much less power I just wanted you to be aware of the COD.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Welcome from PA. Fairly new myself and already spent around $700 in new goodies. I have impulse control issues lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes.
I have a strict budget on this bike.
- oil & filter in shed
-Mirrors ordered
  • front & rear tires in cart
  • LED turn signals in cart

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some better pictures.
Seven dents in the tank.
It's still one sexy bike!

I noticed the forks are leaking. Is this common?

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Your exhaust tips are mounted wrong. They should look like this. The pipes are Samson Street Sweepers.
Under the seat the rear brake reservoir has been relocated there which is fairly common.
Forks seals are not uncommon. But I've never had to do them thankfully.

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
Your exhaust tips are mounted wrong. They should look like this. The pipes are Samson Street Sweepers.
Under the seat the rear brake reservoir has been relocated there which is fairly common.
Forks seals are not uncommon. But I've never had to do them thankfully.

Man those are some good looking tips.
And yeah fork seals good bad just with time & wear/tear. I had a local speedbike shop do mine for $150 and so far they have been good for several years so far. I used OEM stuff as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts