RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· [Retired Admin-SuperMod]
32,040 Posts
@35ruger

Is this ad still visible to you in our marketplace? If yes, tell me verbally in what sub-forum of marketplace, membername who posted it, and what date it shows being posted. I'm not seeing it, and your link goes straight to Facebook. It's odd.

32,040 Posts
Yes. I used the word "Our" and he didn't mention either way. So that raises question of why he raised it here. It's a side effect of having moderated so long. Nothing we can do about fb ads.

· Administrator/Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,782 Posts
Are FB links not permitted?
If so I was not aware.
Just trying to pass along a potential parts bike to someone with interest.
They are allowed. We just like to try to identify them as such because there is a "Marketplace" on rswarrior.com as well. It's best to post threads like this in the forum indicated below. Not sure if you posted this there at first or not but I see it's there now so we're all good. ;)

Font Gadget Multimedia Software Screenshot

32,040 Posts
Are FB links not permitted?
If so I was not aware.
Just trying to pass along a potential parts bike to someone with interest.
@35ruger no worries you're good 👍 it's just the post was in open forum (rather than our marketplace) so I could view it as a heads-up from a member about a spammer posting here, or as a post pointing to a Warrior for sale off-forum. It's my fault. Maybe I should have posted differently because it could have been clarified and moved into ebay-etc in our marketplace much sooner. We deal with spam (and we thankfully get member heads-up about spam) so much it's hard to assume on way or another, so we try diligently to investigate. Sorry brother. My bad!

I tweaked the title to ad FB indicator.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts