RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post has changed because some parts are sold,others are now available, & some prices have dropped.

I also a chrome stock exhaust that has never been ran because I bought a jug hugger unit when I purchased the bike$75. I also have a stock 06' cobalt blue rear fender w/silver flames $50, stock set of turn signals $25 both pr, I also have chrome marker lights $20 pr., stock cam cover $30, stock front pulley cover $40, stock primary cover $30, & stock chromeais/air filter covers $35 set. My best deal is a barons side mount chrome liscence plate bracket with an led running light/brake light $60. These prices also include shipping.

All prices are firm due to the excellent condition of the parts. Checkor money order will be excepted. I have been asked about pay pal but I don't do this enough to justify opening an account.I can be contacted at [email protected]Photos are available upon request.Thanks! Keep it low & mean. -Wally.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Are the footpegs passenger or Rider size? Or same ? How do they compare to stock size? Will they bolt on the Warrior? Any adapters or hardware required ?

The chrome belt guard isn't the Yamaha aftermarket one with the holes in it , is it ?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Personally not comfortable purchasing anything from someone with just 1 post. Looks like spam in a scam to me.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Dice said:
Personally not comfortable purchasing anything from someone with just 1 post. Looks like spam in a scam to me.

I know what you mean Dice ... that is commonly a concern of mine. But I have been in touch with this new member via email , back and forth several times and received pics of some of the parts etc. Seems legit to me.

If some of you guys just clicked on his email address above like I did , ...it won't work because there is a period after .com that screws it up!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
So Bruce, where is Wally?

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I just received the belt guard and pegs that I bought .. They are in perfect condition and were packaged extremely well. Thanks Brian .. a pleasure doing business !

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I will glady get in line for the Yamaha gator print solo seat. If no else picks it up just send me your paypal info. I will snatch it up!

-Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts