RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new at this forum stuff, but been riding all my life. anyway I'm looking for some help. The guys at vance & Hines tell me they dont know if the big shot(v18505) will fit a 2007. I just got the bike in may and ready to make some changes. Any help would be great. Also is the power commander III(Dynajet) a good choice?

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
The Big Shots will fit all years of Warriors, and the PCIII is a very good choice. Welcome to the site, and good luck on your Warrior. Also, do a search, and look up the 'perfect PCIII install'.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Good luck with the BS and consoder the quiet baffles, too. They make a nice sound and are certainly not "quiet"!!!! Welcome anyway.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
quote:Originally posted by fierysport

Good luck with the BS and consoder the quiet baffles, too. They make a nice sound and are certainly not "quiet"!!!! Welcome anyway.

You could also consider NO baffles! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
If you are fitting exhausts and a PCIII you may as well do the air kit at the same time. I, like many others on this site, use the Churchkey VBAK.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome. Get the air kit also. Do it all at one time. I bought the Barons BAK and like it ok but that was before i got on this forum and found out about the Churchkey. My bad luck.... Have fun and ride safe!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum. do your self a favor and heed the recommendations of these guys as they are all speaking the truth and are looking out for you, good luck on the mods and enjoy, you got a great bike

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Have no fear the Bigshots fit fine thats what I run on my 07. Good luck and enjoy the mods.

·
Registered
395 Posts
wow! I can't believe they told you that, I think the big shots will work with no problem. my bike is an 05 and i was going to put on the big shots but went the classics instead. I never had any problems when I did my research.

·
Administrator
28,805 Posts
So, did you install the V&H's yet? Pics!

quote:Originally posted by toyczr

Im new at this forum stuff, but been riding all my life. anyway I'm looking for some help. The guys at vance & Hines tell me they dont know if the big shot(v18505) will fit a 2007. I just got the bike in may and ready to make some changes. Any help would be great. Also is the power commander III(Dynajet) a good choice?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi folks, I am new here as well. I was told the same thing by V&H about the Big Shots as well. I ordered them anyways, and I am very impatiently waiting for them to arrive. I hope I don't sound too stupid, I am pretty mechanically inclined, so from that stand point I think install will be ok, I just would like some input on the do's and don'ts of the install before I get started. Also, please explain the churchkey thing and what is involved with doing it as well as the PCIII. What is the best source for these Items? Thanks for your help!

·
Administrator
28,805 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome aboard.

That's a lot of info to piggy-back into a topic. Here's a kick-start, then maybe start a new topic of your own so it gets noticed!

When looking for expert advise look mostly in the Installed Warrior Modifications and Accessories section:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=55677&SearchTerms=Vance,Hines,Big,Shots

Churchkey V-Bak:[url="http://www.rswarrior.com/Gallery/Churchkey.aspx>http://www.rswarrior.com/Gallery/Churchkey.aspx

PC3USB:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts