RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
I just bought my 06 in jan. and paid 12,500 otd. with a speed pipe, flamed t-case cover,and the boulevard windshield. utah charges 6.6% sales tax...So you didn't get killed. Yours is an 07 so the dealer isn't going to deal as hard. Anyway don't worry about what you paid...GO RIDE THE BIKE!!!! you'll love it and have a blast. Money comes and goes in life...So who got the better deal floats away into the past and the memories of the fun are what remains...congrats on the new bike and welcome to the most expensive place on the web. This place has cost me THOUSANDS!!!! But i have a good time modding and the people here are the greatest. They will help you with every thing they can. So go forth youg one and bring us back tails of races won and the sour taste of certain types of insects...

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Another $1800. and you could of had mine.. Not That Iam selling.. Buy used and MOD IT...

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

Another $1800. and you could of had mine.. Not That Iam selling.. Buy used and MOD IT...
I'll give ya $2000.00![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Dangunman

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

I'll give ya $2000.00![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Deal $20,000!..lol..

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Look around, but remember, it depends on where you live on what kind of local deal you can get. If you have to travel far or have to have it shipped you got to add that to the cost of a good deal. If you plan to keep it for a long time "over paying" a few hundred bucks is no big deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts