RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up the warrior yesterday, love the low speed handling and comfortable ride ! ( comming from a ducati monster), power and sound needs some work ( and that's why i may be in trouble, after lurking on the 4m for a few weeks , and reading all the mods, btw that is what lead me to get the warrior ) love the bike ! it has a LOT of potential, and like most of you said it is a great all around bike. winter is comming soon and i think i'm gonna be poorer in the spring [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]. pics ? oh yeah, there are picks of my bike on the road star web site look for 2007 road star warrior mid night [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif].
sorry , had to. oh yea, hello everyone !

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
kimcheeal,

First off...
to the forums!

Second congrats on getting the Midnight Warrior!!
You're going to grow to love it more and more each day...And soon will be consumed by the dark side...Don't fight it! Just hang on and go along for the ride...It's a GREAT feeling!!

As for mods...Some say it's an addictions...Some say they'll break your wallet...But I say "Let the mods begin..."

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! As you and others have said......the mods are coming!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks everyone, glad to be here. lately most of my " free" time has been thinking about mods and reading searches. a LOT of info here, have found answers to most of my questions, but i'm sure i'll have a few soon ! ... hmm , lets see how much i have in the "coffe can" in the garage ... ( if the wife found out what i plan to spend on mods , he he he thanks again ! oh, i'll try to post some pics of MY bike soon when i figure out how to ...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Buddy, having " free" time and thinking about mods could be dangerious to your wallet! I spent over $3000.00 in just the first year! Yea, my wife doesnt know this too! Good Luck![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Be warned! I have just begun the mods and each one just leaves you craving the next. I am finding myself already in a life of poverty, sevitude and absolute bliss...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts