RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED HELP FROM MY WARRIOR BUBBYS I WILL LIKE TO GET A 260 KIT FOR MY BIKE IS IT HARD TO TAKE RIM AND SWINGARM OFF THANKS

·
Registered
776 Posts
not really - if you've got a manual its kinda easy to follow, it's just dismantling the rear wheel and brake system and removing the rear shocks (spring) and swingarm and putting in your new set - and this time its the reverse of dismantling - good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can somebody help me you guy be great to me thank i have a 07 warrior just change oil 15/50 half blend my motor is loud is that mormal for the engine to tik not crazy loud but you can hear it

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Easy mod. Just contact one of the forum vendors that offer that kit. Some come with all the bearings pre-installed..

... and Welcome!

·
Registered
395 Posts
personally i don't think its hard, you can pretty much see what should be done next by just looking. You'll need a jack of couse and make sure you really stabilize when she's up in the air. kinda like when the old lady is inverted[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] you cant go too much to the left or to the right, you gotta keep her balanced and in the middle[:0]. but anyway get the tools you'll need first, mostly sockets then its easy as 1.2.3.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by frankie1103

I NEED HELP FROM MY WARRIOR BUBBYS i have a 2007 midnight last week and today i c oil or gas right by my motor where the key goes for the seat where the chrome peace meets with the eng on the lip of that part off the eng y is that thank so much

1 - 7 of 7 Posts