RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somebody please help me i just got a 260 kit install got my bike back monday looks hot just have 2 ? one is that that my nut is on the pully side is that a problem and second is that on the pully side on the inside of the swingarm my tire is very very close like 1/8 of a inch the other side of swingarm is like a 1/4 of inch is that right before i go back to my mechanic thanks so much

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
As far as the nut, it can go on either side. The swing arm bolt and nut (at the pivot point) are the ones that are side specific, due to a groove for the bolt head. I have my nut on the pulley side, cant really tell you why I just have always put it there.

As far as the shift of the tire itself (since you have a 260) the extra width has to go somewhere and since your caliper is a set distance that side stays the same. As long as you dont see an error in the shimming that lets anything rub and your belt is tracking true, then its more then likely right. You may want to look into a wider fender also, if you already havent to make the tire look more centered under the fender.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts