RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wanted to try the water heater mod, but don't have a stock pipe?

I have a complete stock exhaust off an 08 Midnight. Barely used. Only 1000 miles on it. The exhaust will fit any warrior 02-09. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just started looking for a stock black exhaust for my bike, noticed your classified. pm me back with condition (scratches ect...) and I'll see what everybody else is getting for them price wise then after hearing back from you I will make an offer.

Thank you, jeepman

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have actually decided to keep the pipe just in case something happens to my new exhaust. But for the right price I could change my mind. I know the pipe retails for over $1000 brand new. I'm not asking for anything close to $1000, but $60 isn't enough.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I have the header pipe. But as stated before in this thread, I won't give it away for next to nothing. Your better off finding one on ebay. Right now I have the complete exhaust hanging on the wall in my garage. It's kind of like a piece of art work hanging there. I'd rather keep it there than to give it away for $30. Thirty bucks only buys me half a tank of gas.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Just a FYI, a stock warrior sells for the exact same price as a modified warrior, infact the general public would much rather a stock bike for the appearence that it was taken care of. Keep your OEM parts. They sell for a few dollars (10-20$) and when you decide to sell your warrior or trade it in, it will fetch the same price and you can off your aftermarket parts for about 1000% of the OEM prices.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi, was just surfing and came up on your ad. not sure if it is still good but if yes let me know. ican make a decent offer. sorry to trouble you. thankyou.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts