RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I’ve got an 08 Yamaha roadster warrior. It has approximately 18k miles I’m not sure of the exact number right now. It is tuned, and has an aftermarket exhaust. Run really solid. Never had any trouble with it. I simply find myself unable to drive it like a sensible human being, so I am looking to sell it so I can put a lift on the new Jeep. I am located in Florence, South Carolina. Make me an offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
I'll offer u $1 shipping included...
Like stated b4 add a price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess that’s a no on anyone being helpful then. I would like 2500 obo. Need gone ASAP

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
You can tap on ur post and itll go blue and than tap on the tool icon after you'll get a edit pop up and click on that and there u go

Have a sense of Humor bro ..

·
Administrator
28,227 Posts
Tell you what, if I can confirm condition and ownership I am feeling the desire to fly over there and ride that thing home three thousand miles. Right now I could beat snow going west by a few days. I retire next Thursday and by then things could change, but if this thing is still here then wtf I'm up for a nice ride home. Of course by then it could be proven to someone else to be up to the 3k ride home and gone to someone else. We will see. The airfare Reno to SC is well under $500 so I can get a vacation for a song. No down side. I would pay cash you at your DMV so I know title and you know cash. Then I would ride west.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Tell you what, if I can confirm condition and ownership I am feeling the desire to fly over there and ride that thing home three thousand miles. Right now I could beat snow going west by a few days. I retire next Thursday and by then things could change, but if this thing is still here then wtf I'm up for a nice ride home. Of course by then it could be proven to someone else to be up to the 3k ride home and gone to someone else. We will see. The airfare Reno to SC is well under $500 so I can get a vacation for a song. No down side. I would pay cash you at your DMV so I know title and you know cash. Then I would ride west.

That sounds like a great time! Could make a cool video on this adventure for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
First Congtraz on the Retirement AZ ..
And that's a awesome plan bro..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts