RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ok we have 3 members in on this and a few that have asked me to wait till the end of the day.....Holly Cow! that's a load of arse! So what I need to do is have everyone call so we can go over each order and I can get paperwork to keep track of the shipping,payments,etc... I am responding to the other PMs as I type so if I missed yours please call or send another...Thanks and I can't wait to see all the new picture threads

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Kyle nice deals man, if i had two warriors i would have jumped on this one also. Thanks for my 280.
Your wish is my command look for my picture thread..

Free bump for an awesone deal

·
Registered
219 Posts
just got off the phone with kylenv, i called him twice and both times he was very helpful!

It looks like im going fat!

2 questions! (dont mean to steal his thread)

size tire? 250 avon cobra? but whats the actual tire size? 250/** r18

matte black or gloss for swing arm? wheel, pulley, hidden caliper mod and accessories for rear wheel will be gloss!

help me, decisions!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
250/40/r18

In my opinion and having done tons of these I would stick to one black for all your rear-end parts. The warrior already has 10 different blacks from the frame,engine covers,wheels,etc. If you look at many of the people using my kits they will almost always have this.. To each there own of course I just don't like doing arms in the stock flat black as it is not actually a flat black once of the bike and under inspection it is almost impossible to trully match with powder coat... Just my 2 pennies

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Oh jesus... time to Ebay some stuff to get some funds!!!!
Just seen this post I do everything but the wheel in house, literally in my house! :D so that keeps costs down and as long as I make a few hundred each kit and you guys tell me nice things I don't mind!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I may have missed this...but does this price require sending in core arm and wheel? If not then Kyle...you are insane....

Even with cores, this is a crazy price...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Just seen this post I do everything but the wheel in house, literally in my house! :D so that keeps costs down and as long as I make a few hundred each kit and you guys tell me nice things I don't mind!
Good to know...some guys do NOTHING in house but package the stuff and take the check!

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Good to know...some guys do NOTHING in house but package the stuff and take the check!
Yeah I do everything from the welding, to the grinding, to taking all the crazy calls in the middle of my sleep from members on the east coast forgetting they are 3 hours ahead of me! As a few members have seen I literally have a garage full of swingarms and misc..

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just finished the last order from this deal and it is already Christmas time! do I smell Christmas Special ;)

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
you are in! the special begins :) I will start another post so people who have asked or have been waiting will not miss out. Feel free to call Gladiator so we can get you set up 775.351.8221

21 - 40 of 44 Posts