RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are these things supposed to run factory out of the box????Mine is an 02 with bub exhaust and a power commander....

·
Registered
691 Posts
I would be shocked if you posted sub 13 times. Course, your weight and experience can weigh in here as well. But my guess is low 13's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After installing samson street sweepers and a pcIII with stock air filters,I ran 13.25 @106mph. I could easily have run in the mid 12's but my tire broke loose several times off the line. I lost a lot of torque going to the 2n2 pipes, but they sound much better, and look a whole lot better!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've got samson shorties, barons bak and bumped up ecu on an avon fully aired and I was running 12.6 at 104mph. It was also my first time dragging a bike, so im sure there is a tenth or so to gain in there.

I've since then added a 31 tooth pulley, so im going to try to make it back to the track this spring.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Camel said:
I've got samson shorties, barons bak and bumped up ecu on an avon fully aired and I was running 12.6 at 104mph. It was also my first time dragging a bike, so im sure there is a tenth or so to gain in there.

I've since then added a 31 tooth pulley, so im going to try to make it back to the track this spring.
Thats a good run, for those mods!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Trying to go from memory. I did a project for a Columbus OH dealership.

Off the showroom floor was 12.7. Pipe and DFO 12.4 and after Speed* kit 11.6.

Pretty sure those are the numbers. Did a story on the build in 03 I think.

I found the artical and corrected the times. I could post the story if anyone is interested. Seems like a long time ago...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Underdog88 said:
Trying to go from memory. I did a project for a Columbus OH dealership.

Off the showroom floor was 12.7. Pipe and DFO 12.4 and after Speed* kit 11.6.

Pretty sure those are the numbers. Did a story on the build in 03 I think.

I found the artical and corrected the times. I could post the story if anyone is interested. Seems like a long time ago...
I would be interested for sure! 12.7 I would love to see a vid of that, just to see that monster go so silently down the strip at that speed would be fun.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Luc rides a 2006 with Samson exhaust (baffles removed), PC3 and VBAK and I watched him (and he had only been riding for 6 months) post a 12.65 ET on his 3rd try.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
highdesert said:
WOWSERS, I wonder what mods that thing had

Go back to the first page and there is a link to a mag article that has everything it has........

After reading that the gears in my head are def spinning........"What do I want for X-Mas.......?"

1 - 20 of 69 Posts