RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mycomputer is not working, so please call my cell and leave amessageif you are interested. 864-346-5729

I bought these new, bolted them on, and realized I wanted something with about 5" of pullback. my loss is your gain. MSRP is $254, I will take $175 plus shipping.

Introducing the latest line of handlebars from Cruiser Performance. These pullback handlebars add the ultimate comfort and style. First they have 1.50 dual walled diameter tubing, second they have 12 inches of pullback, and lastly they have a more custom appearance than anything out there. No longer will your shoulders, lower back and wrists get fatigued on long rides. Comfort like your stock bars but with the added flavor of style and appearance.

In our commitment to detail, we make sure welds are polished all the way around to give that ultra clean look. Welds and bends are done with automated robots to insure precision quality. All Chrome is inspected prior to shipping to insure high luster and endurance.

CPH-1120 Fits:

[*]Honda Ace 750 and 1100

[*]Honda 750 Aero

[*]Honda Spirit 750

[*]Honda Saber 1100

[*]Honda VLX

[*]Honda Magna

[*]Suzuki Intruder 800, S50

[*]Suzuki Volusia, C50

[*]Suzuki Intruder 1500, C90

[*]Yamaha V-star 1100/650 Custom

[*]Yamaha V-star 1100/650 Classic

[*]Yamaha Roadstar, Midnight Star, Silverado

[*]Yamaha Warrior

Specs:

[*]8 inch Risers
[*]12 inches of Pullback
[*]Top Handle Bar is- 33 inches wide

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
nmbillr said:

List Price: $219.95
Our Price: $209.95
You Save $10.00!

Availability: Usually Ships Within 24 to 48 Hours
This Item Qualifies for Free Shipping With Orders Over $99
Product Code: CPH-1120

Qty:

Is this posted to help prove the good deal Audio isoffering for his bars? Not sure what else to make of it.

Those are nice bars Mike. Your arms are too long.

·
Registered
611 Posts
CruiseMissile said:
Is this posted to help prove the good deal Audio isoffering for his bars? Not sure what else to make of it.

Those are nice bars Mike. Your arms are too long.

Yep, hurry up and get dibbs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts