RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys...

this has officially become my number one forum! I go to it first now and then briefly check the others.

Great job Carknee!!! [^]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Thanks Bill!
I created it... but you guys make it #1.

CarKnee

quote:Originally posted by billh1943

Well guys...

this has officially become my number one forum! I go to it first now and then briefly check the others.

Great job Carknee!!! [^]

·
Registered
203 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Yea, I concur this has become my #1 Warrior Forum! Has nothing to do with being "BANNED" from the "HALFLINGS" Forum! LoL!
It looks like KD is kissing up now. I think this forum is going to really take off. One question Darkstar, did you have the same problem that I've read about people having when they changed blinkers? I have a pair the same as yours that I'm getting ready to put on. Thanks, Roknroe.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
speaking of making it my home, this site is HOME on my computer. Home site hasn't changed on this computer since i got it a year ago! actually, i haven't ever changed any computers internet home since i have had one! so now it is the first thing i see when i get on the internet! I LOVE THIS SITE. i must admitt, i check out what is going on at KD's "personal" site, and add my input, but this is the number 1 site i go to first and if nothing is going on here, i check out the others.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts