RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
congrats on the milestone posts, still chasing down my own purple bar

not to hijack but i was up in your neck of the woods this past weekend Mentalcase, helping a freind move. it was BEAUTIFUL riding weather there in arlington!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Mentalcase said:
I wonder how that it calculated cuz I had to post over 500 before I got my first purple bar.

It depends on how much bollocks you talk. Our tomba is brilliant at that

·
Registered
742 Posts
gremlin said:
congrats on the milestone posts, still chasing down my own purple bar

not to hijack but i was up in your neck of the woods this past weekend Mentalcase, helping a freind move. it was BEAUTIFUL riding weather there in arlington!

Yes it was, I was actually out on a four wheeler most of the weekend.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Yeah yeah.....

Marco Polo said:
Mentalcase said:
I wonder how that it calculated cuz I had to post over 500 before I got my first purple bar.

Your content was less significant then Tombas.
I kid, I kid!

In all seriousness tho, I would like to know how it is calculated. Last time I started a post on this it got locked and deleted.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I think there was a post somewhere where people seemed to have the bar, the top post listand the rank in your profile and all that figured out. I believe the bar is a relative ranking (like the top posters list but without the timeframe comparison) just like the mouse over label implies but I've definitely been wrong before. These ussually get locked because they turn into post-whoring threads but hopefully you'll get your answers before that happens or maybe, just maybe, whichever mod locks it will be kind enough to PM you the answer if they can find it.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Badger said:
It depends on how much bollocks you talk. Our tomba is brilliant at that

it's a small start but my first 'infamous' mention... i'd really like to complain... but you know what... it's true.. oh the shame [:'(].. but i'm grinning 'ear to ear' whilst admiting i can talk the world and his wife to sleep...and make absolutely no sense whatsoever whilst doing it..... it's a gift of course.. past down from grandfather to father to son.. and now one of my boys is particularly good at talking nonsense...i'm so proud!

I'd just like to thank all the members who have supplied me with the opportunities to talk absolute bollocks.. i could have done it without them

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Did I hear post *****???!!! 1 more for me,HA!!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Well, it seems a lot for the time being but I guess if you keep yourself busy asking questions and answering others, it will rack up soon enough....I think.... ;p

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Lets see how this really goes...by the numbers.

I figure 3 minutes per post, after reading and writing.

3x 350 = 1050

1050/60=17.5

Thats 17.5 SOLID HOURS EASY of steady post time. Not including browsing.

And thats only with 350 posts!

I am nearer 3 times that!

can we say addiction. lol

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BJINFIDEL said:
can we say addiction

ADDICATION!!!...#1 ...don't let sue see i've spent 17.5hrs.... incoming...'no dear he's a real rael slow typer... i'm twice as fast and i never read anything i send cause it's all bollocks....no i still have no idea what there talking about.....so i've only been doing this like 55.5 minutes...honest... ok? ...[she's gone phew!!].....so Sangathor has been sitting there 500hrs by these calcs [coming up 3 weeks in the chair!!].. this 4m rocks dedication!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
tomba said:
BJINFIDEL said:
can we say addiction

ADDICATION!!!...#1 ...don't let sue see i've spent 17.5hrs.... incoming...'no dear he's a real rael slow typer... i'm twice as fast and i never read anything i send cause it's all bollocks....no i still have no idea what there talking about.....so i've only been doing this like 55.5 minutes...honest... ok? ...[she's gone phew!!].....so Sangathor has been sitting there 500hrs by these calcs [coming up 3 weeks in the chair!!].. this 4m rocks dedication!

What???

See what I mean folks....... total bollocks

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Like the attempts to reverse engineer the algorithm. Now if you could just do the same for the search function!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts