RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
congratulations! i as well check this everyday and it helped me in my decision in getting a warrior. yamaha SHOULD post a link to their website. great site!

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
No, no, no!! This site cost me extra hundreds, no, thousands of $$$ because I caught the mod bug on this site!!! *&$%^(#@ing site!!! By the way, thanks a lot!!! Met a bunch of great guys/gals as a result of the site...keep it goin'!!

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vector18

If we ever get to ride together again Carknee, I'm buying you a frosty beverage!
[8D]

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
congratulations on a great site carknee and of course all the supporters it really is a great help and i promote it to every one that is intrested or looking at a warrior

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
We finally made it 10002!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad they all don't still ride warriors and were active.
We would probably have more Warriors on here if everyone knew about this site!!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
It amazes me that we have all these member, and this weekend, I did not see one Warrior all weekend.

I went to the STURGIS, MI TOY RUN, and there were thousands of bikes, I had to have the only one there. I was supprised....

Anyway, this is still my favorite site, after almostfive years.....

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by redbullssg

It amazes me that we have all these member, and this weekend, I did not see one Warrior all weekend.

I went to the STURGIS, MI TOY RUN, and there were thousands of bikes, I had to have the only one there. I was supprised....

Anyway, this is still my favorite site, after almostfive years.....

I understand how you feel, everywhere I go my Bike gets I raped in every parking lot I pull into with 500 Harleys 12 VTXs 8 - C90's 7 Vulcans 10 single cylinder bikes and 1 Warrior,,,,, (Tha'ld be ME) Would have liked to see more at the Return to the Dragon this last weekend, I hope people will get off thier keybaords and on thier Warriors this Spring for warrior fest.

growth is good and congrats on the 10K Carnee

·
Super Moderator
27,699 Posts
The interaction on this site is so fluid and so tightly packed with intelligence (hmmm, us?) its impossible NOT to learn something every time we log on. If anyone wants to find their theme for what they want in a bike, this is the place. Plus a thousand Warriors will shout out to keep us from making a mistake. Its the only place on the web I know about where brothers and sisters take care of each other, and get excited by what everyone else is doing. Now I'll shut up and say thanks to everyone who works hard for us to enjoy this site. Lets all remember this come January donation time.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts