RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have the 110 kit a couple of ? for you

1. How is it?
2. Have you gone on long rides and how does it feel?
3. Has your fuel milage decreased or increased?
4. Will it be possiable to wipe the already stuck grin off my face after ridding.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Its about 20% more power & 50% more fun

Fuel milage stayed the same for me & some say they got better milage.

No problems unless you cant get good fuel, I need to run 93 & a few times per season I put in some top engine cleaner to reduce any carbon build up to avoid pinging.

If you want to do the 110 be prepared to do the whole job at once, it will be easier if you do it all.

Now go take it apart & send it out to PR!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as price what should I be looking to pay if I do it myself or have the shop that did my dyno for me. Which I recommend to any one who lives in the Manchester C.T. area

Lew's cycle and sled

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
If you are mechanically inclined & have access to a set of tools you can do this yourself & learn alot about your bike @ the same time.It will help if you have another set of experienced hands available.

Don't know what a shop would charge for labor but expect the to pay about $3500.00 if you order everything from PR.

The PR stuff I received did not come with any instructions so if you are going this route read as much about this as you can & have a service manual available & read thru that section several times before starting work.

PR will require you to send them your cylinders, heads& cams & they will have them for several weeks or morebefore you get them back so plan accordingly & be in contact with PR prior to taking bike apart, send in your parts when they want them & that may reduce turn around time.

There are alot of members that have done this & hope there are some local to you to offer a hand.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Mike

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just looked on the cycle image.com site and they sell a 110 kit with everything that goes with it. What do you guys think of there's compared to PR's?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
angrysal said:
Just looked on the cycle image.com site and they sell a 110 kit with everything that goes with it. What do you guys think of there's compared to PR's?

I believe Cycle Image sells PR's kits.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Anyone have an opinion on a big bore kit and valve springs only, I don't think I have the money to spend on the entire kit. That or would my money be better spent on high comp pistons and cams only?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts