RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the recall period, Patrick Racing is offering RSWarrior.com members a special Big Bore package: Get a 110 cubic inch engine kit, with No Case Machining required, for the discount price of $715.00, if ordered direct through PR. The regular price of their 108 and 112 kits are $795.00.

All necessary parts come with the kit, including the modified cylinders, new pistons, rings, piston pin, pin circlip, and head gasket. You will not find this offer on their web site . . . it is for RSWarrior.com members![8D]

Mention your membership to them when you call. Your cylinders are required; a core exchange may be available. Check with Patrick Racing for details. Phone: 714-554-RACE (714-554-7223)

If you prefer to order by credit card, contact Cycle Image at www.cycleimage.com or phone 858-350-0733. Ask Reza about the 110ci Big Bore Kit from Patrick Racing. Please identify yourself as an RSWarrior.com member.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, but I had made a mistake and I corrected it on 4/2/2004. The full discount is available when you DIRECT order through Patrick Racing. Pricing through retailers such as Cycle Image may differ.

Again, my apolgies to all for any confusion: This was MY error.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yamatized and sliderbkt, as my post states, I made a mistake and was simply correcting it.

As far as me sounding like a vendor, I am not a vendor. I am a member, that is all. However, I DO BELIEVE that all our members deserve the best information possible. If you are offended by my recent threads and posts regarding the Big Bore Kits, then I apologize for offending you. By the same token, if you don't want to read the information and opinions I post, I suggest you bypass them. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

My TOTAL motivation for everything I've done is to try to help a bunch of Warrior owners that are going to spend upwards of $700 on upgrades. To me, that is a BUNCH of money. There are really only two firms that have viable kits for our bikes (as far as I know) and only ONE of those has really been touting their product. Rob has done a terrific job in promoting Orient Express. Yet, no one seems to mind his input and he IS connected to OE, isn't he?

I did some research on both and have simply shared both my beliefs and some recent news about the PR opportunity (I've ordered the PR kit, arranged for payment, and YES I'm excited about it). Again, if you don't want to read this information, that is YOUR choice. I do know, from the PMs I've received, that a number of our members ARE interested in the pro's and con's on this issue.

Once again, that old adage is proven: No good deed goes unpunished!

·
Registered
298 Posts
No punishment here. Just letting you know it sound more like an advertisement than a heads up. But I do appreciate you letting everyone know about a new option. ****, If I didn't already have PR piston I would be looking hard at the 110" kit.

So thanks or sorry or both I guess. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hey Spear Warrior, Keep on posting man. There is no way some of us can keep up with everything that's going on, and yea $700 plus IS a bunch of money. I just hope the sales hold out long enough to take advantage of them.
Thanks for the info.
Joe

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
You go Spear! If nobody throws any seasoning into the pot, what comes out is a little bland.

·
Registered
490 Posts
i would install it but the turn around time is 3 to 4 weeks and with mb bike week coming up i would hate to cut it that close

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by eddieSwarrior

That's a sweet deal. I can't wait to see the nombers on that kit once installed. Until when is the discount ???

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14368

·
Registered
620 Posts
See this is what I get for buy HC pistons early... for $400 more I could have had a 110. Darnit!!! Keep up the good work Spear!!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
warstar,

The 110ci kit comes with modified cylinders. Assuming that there is a core exchange program available whereby one coudl get hte COMPLETE kit, then return stock cylinders... I could actually ride about the same time as I would be anyway, having to wait on the HC pistons (4-19 ship date SUPPOSEDLY).

What benefit would it be to do the 110 w/out doing cam, valve job, and PnP?
It seems that without doing the cam, valves and porting, you wouldn't really realize the bennies of the extra 8ci's. No?

Help me jusity the reasoning behind calling PR tomorrow and checking on this 110ci kit.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
As of today, PR is waiting on the 101mm pistons for the 110 kit. They said still 2 weeks out. They also don't have any jugs so you would have to send them yours then machining take 3 days. This puts us about 3-4 weeks out so get those orders in now folks! I'm just going with the stock size HC pistons & avoid all the hassle. Besides, $715 will buy 357.5 beers at my local biker bar!

For those interested, they are waiting on lifters for their cam kits and should get titanium rods in today. They have no aluminum lifters at all (backordered I guess).

1 - 20 of 84 Posts