RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1150 miles around Northern California and I'm in love!!
I spent the last few months upgrading the bike (churchkey vbak, Ivan's tune etc). I couldn't have been happier with the way the bike performed!
We left from Reno, cruised over Tahoe, and dropped down into San Francisco. From there we crossed the golden gate bridge and blasted up the coast to Crescent City.
The warrior is the perfect bike for the tight twisty coastal highway
... Side note if you get a chance, I recommend the Yamaha my ride app. It tracks acceleration, distance, lean angle, and ride time.
From the redwoods we turned back to Reno taking the mountain passes all the way back.

The bike averaged 40 mpg. High 52 mpg low 36 mpg. Max Range was about 140 miles.

The bike is the whole package. It cruises, it turns, it brakes, and it will pull your arms out. Couldn't be happier

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Glad you got to fully enjoy the beast. I also did approx. 1300 miles when I went to Leesburg but I will tell you that the homeward bound ride I was a bit tired by then end.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Planning a long trip very soon, upper illinois to Buffalo and then on to Michigan for a stay with my sister, then back to upper state Illinois. wont be 1300 miles but close, looking forward to it and thanks for the advise on the app will install that asap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts