RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started ordering from Yamaha-Polaris of Hamilton, Alabama. I have developed a friendship/consumership with a guy named Richie. He is offering 15% Off All Accessories & FREE Shipping with $50 Or More Purchase (Continental U.S. only)!!

I have ordered a few things thus far and am very happy with the service.

Here is the website:

·
Registered
775 Posts
KNOCK KNOCK Eric? Are you there?
I will like to buy from a fellow from the forum, Can your company match the offer?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks, I ordered the lower chin spoiler from them via online shopping. The discount and free shipping applied nicely. We'll see how it works out.

·
Registered
775 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bismarck

that is a very good offer... Better than 20% off at the local dealer sinc eyou have pay tax when buying locally.
[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]That's right, Specially to the guys in NY 81/4% tax

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks for posting it up here,[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] wish I would have seen this a day earlier, since I just ordered my Joe Rocket Jacket and Gloves yesturday from a place that only gives a 5% discount and I pay shipping!! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]
I got them both for $170 shipped which is $9 higher than they both were here with the 15% discount!! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] Oh well you catch some you loose some!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
188 Posts
HOLY CRAP!! That is a deal!!

I just ordered some stuff from Eric today and paid 274.00 shipped, would of cost me 254.96 at the other place.. But let's not forget that Eric offers GREAT [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] service which is worth the little extra price..

hmmmmm...

Eric, are you gonna let these guys beat ya??

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey Alex, I'm here! The way I have been doing my discounts is adding a percentage onto my cost instead of taking a percentage off reatil. In many cases this comes out less than 15% off, It has been as high as 25% off retail in a few cases. I would be more than happy to make my minimum discount 15% while still trying to give you guys better prices than that whenever possible. With shipping I can do the same deal. I consider everyone on this forum to be a friend and will always help you guys out.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Eric,whats the status on the scoops?Looks like I will be ordering one if I can get before april.I dont think they are available in Canada.Let me know and I will give you a call with payment.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Eric, you da man. I have a laundry list of items to buy, now if I can only find the cash to do so. Just a matter of time and priorities.

·
Registered
219 Posts
quote:Originally posted by starside

I started ordering from Yamaha-Polaris of Hamilton, Alabama. I have developed a friendship/consumership with a guy named Richie. He is offering 15% Off All Accessories & FREE Shipping with $50 Or More Purchase (Continental U.S. only)!!

I have ordered a few things thus far and am very happy with the service.

Here is the website:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
RivaEric, How cool are you? You should be getting some business from me in next couple of weeks. Bike cover, chin cowl, service manual, speedstar scoop, etc.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts