RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had several discussions with MotoPro in Oceanside where I get my bikes. They have finally agreed to 15% discount on Parts and Service and I would be happy to have them extended to the Warriors.

If anyone down here is interested, let me know and I will get you set up with them. Perhpas on our next Ride, we will go there for a visit and I will introduce you to the Parts and Service managers.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Funny thats where I bought my bike. I got it from a fat bald guy (sorry all you fat bald guys) but I cant remember his name.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Mission Yamaha in Southern Orange County gives 20% off retail if you order a few pieces at once and keeps you at that level. Makes a nice difference.
Let me know if I can be of any help.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

SoCal Warrior's "ONLY"???? How about the rest of us????

I thought of the SoCal guys because most everyone has access to 15%-20% and free shipping from a couple of places but no one that I know of gives any discount on Service. It would be a bit of riding to get your service done here at Oceanside! <g>

I have no idea if they will do free shipping but I would be glad to ask them and to make sure all Warriors get the discount.

sorry bro, didn't mean to leave anyone out ...

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by jimboman

Or least those of us in the same state [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][?]

be happy to Jim,
I have seen other shops doing 15%+ and free shipping so I didn't think it would be much of interest but the discount on service is great.

760-433-4333
Parts Manager's name is Steve
Just mention my name "Gary Bagheri", and make sure that you get the 15% discount. Once you are set up on their system, you will automatically get the discount.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

Mission Yamaha in Southern Orange County gives 20% off retail if you order a few pieces at once and keeps you at that level. Makes a nice difference.
Let me know if I can be of any help.

How long were you going to wait before telling us about it. <g> I have not seen anyone doing 20%. Is there someone in particular we need to talk to or just walk in and ask for the discount. Last time I bought something there getting parts for my VStar, I couldn't even get 10% from them.

BTW, what do you mean a few pieces, is there a minimum purchase?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by dtm

Funny thats where I bought my bike. I got it from a fat bald guy (sorry all you fat bald guys) but I cant remember his name.

the only one I know there, was the credit manager guy who no longer is there, no one with that description in sales ...

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dtm

Me too - I hate him. He has no respect and I would never do business with him again. There is a fairly young sales guy in there that takes care of my bike wishes. Don't have his name but I can find out. He has my name on his FJR1300 list [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
For parts I deal with Daniel (Dan) West. He is the parts manager and is the only one to set you up with higher discounts. I think Chief was the first to get 20% from them and I do since a few weeks as I ordered a couple of billet parts. Don't know what the minimum is but with a few parts and telling them that you want to buy more in the future you can definitely. I will check with him the next time I am there what he can do for rswarrior.com members.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts