RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my mothers house, and got to looking thru the bike/mower shop. I decided to take my late dads Guzzi and get it to my house, and get it running. Its got a big fairing, hard bags, and 14k original miles.All the tins arein good shape except for 2 inches of dust. It ran in 2000, but since the carbs have been taken off. I told myself it was going to be a 2-5 yr project but I cant wait to get into it. Wife was noting last night that the garage is turning into a bike shop since my Warrior is up on the jack for a new front tire. I will take pics and post them, but looks like a fun project.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I like the old Retro bikes and the European bikes. Get some pics up. If you got the skills/tools should be a fun project.

I don't really have either.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I had two El Dorado California police editions, and I want them back!
They are would be worth 3x what I paid right now. Let me know if you get tired of it and I'll take it off your hands. Truly unique, strong running machines. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have 1 of 2 that my mom and dad have. they are the 850 T3. It is still in the back of the shop and hadn't ran in 15yr. Maybe I'll get it out and start a project

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Sounds like fun. Just remember, when the parts seem to be conspiring against you. STEP AWAY from the bench. It's supposed to be fun. I envy you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts