RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last nite was the 1st nite out with the new pipes and goodies on the bike. We went to a local HotRod and Bike spot. Every one was looking at my bike. Great Reviews!!!! On the ride home a guy in a Model T pulled up next to me and said WOW I like that bike. He Dumped the clutch and TRIED to leave me LOL I pulled up on him and then rite by. At the next light he said, WHAT THE **** IS THAT??? Not only that the GSXR 750 didnt stay with us from light to light. What a GREAT FEELING!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Download Attachment: Prostreetwarrior.jpg
8.8KB

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Yeah it is great. Where were you riding Prostreet? I was out tearing up the town last night and today to. Today, I cruised around town a bit. Went to the beach, Edgewater, then rode through the valley for a while. Then the sunny skys suddenly turned black. I almost made it home dry. I was about ½ mile away when the rain came and it rained hard. Some idiot in a car decide to challenge me at a stop light when it was pouring and like the dumb ass I am, I took the bait. I spun that tire through the first three gears then the bike stated to go side ways on me. That's when I decided racing in the rain is actually not a good idea.

We have to get together for a ride.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was out in my end of town last night. Anabells Diner in Mentor, right down the street from Great Lakes Harley. Every Saturday Night is cruisin night. Today we were out even farther East riding all the back roads, went down to Geneva On The Lake State Park. We didnt get any rain on us but when we got back home it had rained here, it missed us when we were out.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
He man I like the backdrop in your gallery as well as the bike. Looks kinda like my dakota only mine's in black. Keep on dude!!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Sangathor, you need to come out to the east side, you're only 1/2 hour away. There is some good riding over here. Saw the storm coming, but I made it back in before we got dumped on.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey ProStreet, I noticed in your Gallery Pic, you have new rear turn signals. Which ones did you use? I need to get rid of those stock ones.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey VARRIOR what part of town are you from???? Lake County here out in Perry. And K9Mike they are made by K&S I believe....I will get the Part # for you.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Hey Varrior, let's plan a ride sometime. I'd be willing to cross the river and visit the other side of town. Frankly, I'm getting kind of bored riding around over here, anyway. I need some new views.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts