RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 months of waiting I picked up my 06 midnight from the dealer this morning. The torque is pretty impressive(had to go easy new bike)and the handling is fantastic, never thought 35 degrees would feel so good. Pro pipe is in the garage, churchkeys vbak will be here friday. The dealer scratched the stock exhaust so they insatlled the power commander in exchange for refinishing. This riding season is gonna rule!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Picked mine up in March of this year and it was cold that morning too. You soon forget about that after you crack the throttle for the first time. Congrats and welcome to the 4m!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually been on the forum for about 4 months now. Huge infuence on my purchasing decision.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Welcome, and good deal on the PC for a pipe you're not gonna use.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
quote:Originally posted by whajac

Welcome, and good deal on the PC for a pipe you're not gonna use.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

yup, what he said. can't beat that deal. congrats.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome aboard. Well, you usually aren't very fond of scratches, but in your case you welcomed it with open arms![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts