RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
I’m surprised that second one lasted this long. Happy to be one of the lucky ones to snag one of these bad boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
$hit I have one on my shelf in Garage for about 2 months now
$hit and haven't installed yet..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
629 Posts
$hit I have one on my shelf in Garage for about 2 months now
$hit and haven't installed yet..

Mine should be here before the weekend. Plan on installing it this weekend. Hope all goes flawless!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I only considered get one because of a long highway ride coming up and I’m doing a spring upgrade and adjustable links. So I’m taking my belt off again. Funny thing is I just replaced an aluminum pulley that was sharpened from wear, but put on a 31 become everything I was riding was 40s and mountain canyons. No I’m headed to sea level for a bit of Route 66.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I only considered get one because of a long highway ride coming up and I’m doing a spring upgrade and adjustable links. So I’m taking my belt off again. Funny thing is I just replaced an aluminum pulley that was sharpened from wear, but put on a 31 become everything I was riding was 40s and mountain canyons. No I’m headed to sea level for a bit of Route 66.

I bet that 31 made it feel like a monster. Kinda wanted to try it but I do a lot of high speed runs and less light to light runs anymore.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It the only thing that makes it still haul up at 12,000-14,000 feet as you climb Mt. Evans. I think I flip back to a 31 when I’m summer cruising in the mountains, but for flat land canyon and highway why not get a 33 tooth.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Yeah me 2..
The 31 sounded good.
But I'm in same boat as you JV...
And also Rudy said that the 33 would be better for me

·
Registered
629 Posts
It the only thing that makes it still haul up at 12,000-14,000 feet as you climb Mt. Evans. I think I flip back to a 31 when I’m summer cruising in the mountains, but for flat land canyon and highway why not get a 33 tooth.

It’s pretty cool to have he option of both once you get yours!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Got mine installed on the bike! Super simple install. I may have torqued the bolt down a little to tight but I took it outside. Can confirm it’ll so do a burn out.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
This got me motivated .....To get mine installed............
.....Just ordered my Pulley Nut , and the washer...

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad I can continue to serve this community and Desertboy please install this pulley as you have had this for months just sitting around. Chop chop son.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts