RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year in Delaware Ohio was held the First Annual Love America Cycle Expo. A Bike Show was held with 5-6 different categories. The one that I entered was Foreign Metric Cruiser. Both my bike and Lo-dn's bike took 1st and 2nd place. A Honda VTX took 3rd. There were about 10-15 bikes in this class, Honda's, Kawasaki's, and Yamaha's for the most part. I was pleasantly shocked and honored to walk away with 1st place.

I have attached a couple of Photos.

Insert Image:

86.67KB

Insert Image:

91.09KB

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats! It is always a rush when you here your name called! Hope it's the first of many!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to everyone for the words of confidence. I have done many mods to my bike and a bunch of thank yous go out to all of you who have taken the time to document the process of some of these mildly complex mods.

Yes, more to come. I have some great plans for the bike for this winter. I might be able to sit mine next to most of yours and not feel too inadequate come next spring. Some of you guys have some truly amazing warriors. I wouldn't stand a chance against most of you. I am glad that they had the respect to create a separate class for Metric Cruisers.

Not to come off negative or bash those who choose to ride HD. (We owe most of the biking popularity to HD.) I am so glad I didn't jump on the HD band wagon. I enjoy this bike and I have more money to make it look cooler and run better just because it doesn't sport an HD label.

Cheers

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh yeah, the trophy had a nice cushy ride home in the back seat of my wife's van. We live about 2 miles away from the Delaware Fairgrounds. My little lady was kind enough to come pick it up for me. That would have been something. This beast is 4ft tall. Would have made an interest ing looking sissy bar. Ha!

cheers

1 - 20 of 38 Posts