RS Warrior Forum banner

2 years ago - it's that time again

3K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  allsmiles 
#1 ·
I'm still avoiding the anything goes section on advice of my therapist, but I was wondering if anyone remembers what happened to me 2 years ago today? Here's a hint, "Dumdedumdum, oh deedee dumdum, on my way to work, dee dumdum dee, sheit, what's this fucktard doing, oh sh... BAM.

And yes I rode to work today. Ain't skeered.

Updated on page two for this year. Man it's great to be alive.

#6 ·
Re: 2 years ago

I slowed way down and don't take as near as many chances with my life as I did before. It's funny how dying even for a couple of minutes will change a man and his outlook. Oh and for the uninformed:

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/1354.aspx?PageIndex=1

It hurts to read it, but it makes me enjoy what I have even more, having survived it.

#7 ·

I hope you didn't think my joke was insensitive Cad. Ihope you know that I was aware what you were referring to and how happy I am that you're still here, alive and kicking, and riding again. It's obviously something that's effected you greatly as it would anyone and I just want to apologize if you were offended at my attempt to make light of an otherwise dark event.

And to SZ, HA HA too slow!
Now go fix your sig.

#9 ·

Back at you Dwight, good to see you as well.

And Marco, no I don't offend easily, **** I hang out on the RSW site, so you know I've got thick skin. Actually I thought it was funny as ****, BAM. lol

#23 ·
Re: 3 years ago, now

Three years to the minute and I'm still here. Went by the crash site this morning just like I do every morning but this time I stopped and said a little prayer. Thanked God for all that I have and for letting me live long enough to realize it.

#26 ·
Re: 3 years ago, now

Glad you are back on 2 wheels again. I know its been a long time for you. Maybe, we can meet up sometime and ride since the wife has her confidence back after sliding into me in the rain. She just doesn't want to ride in the rain or hard twisties if possible. She has been talking about riding the bikes back up to Helen, Ga after we took Dad's miata up there last weekend.

BTW, she said that warriors with the speedstar pipe are the loudest thing that she has ever heard and only thing that comes close is open pipe HD's. Doesn't know if the southside group got together if they would even let us ride thru town since there are 3 speedstar pipes in the group. Something about car alarms and scaring old women if we play like we normally do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.