RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Hey Bud, Did you try calling Motorsportssuperstore.com... Them boys are awesome, and they had my pipe speedstar pipe. I also got a great deal. $460 shipped to my door, and I'm in Cali..

quote:Originally posted by laidback

Hey Dundee, I hope I didn't put you on the spot today. I called Mike looking for a Speed* Pipe (he couldn't help me - Yamaha backorder) and when we got to the part about shipping he wasn't sure how he was going to handle it. He said he was going to call you and have you update us. I guess he did.

I hate to bust Champion cycles bubble, but MSSS and MSSC has their 20% beat. For instance... a part that I think is priced too high for what it is, is the Yamaha Billet Rectifier Cover. So I always use that when compareing prices. What I found is MSSC has Yamaha Billet Rectifier Covers for $64.34 and Champion Cycles has it for $86.95. Subtract the 20% from $86.95 and you get... $69.56. MSSC is still over $5.00 cheaper. PLUS you have to buy over $100 worth of parts before you get the 20% discount. MSSC/MSSS gives you the discount no matter how much you buy.
Am I missing something or is that 20% really not worth it?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.