RS Warrior Forum banner

20% discount on motorcycle parts 'n accessories

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  kdmason 
#1 ·
20% discount on Yamaha and other aftermarket parts from Champion Cycle in Chicago my long time favorite motorcycle dealer.
Use coupon code for online orders,for parts not listed call Mike at parts department and say You are from Warrior Forum.
If You call in You get 20% no matter how big is Your order(even after coupon expires)
http://championcycle.com/
(773)528-6500

#3 ·
Mike says most shipping charges are $10-15 of course international is a little more. They charge actual shipping cost.
There's a possibility of free shipping with large orders but that depends on weight and other things, talk to Mike about it.

#4 ·
Hey Dundee, I hope I didn't put you on the spot today. I called Mike looking for a Speed* Pipe (he couldn't help me - Yamaha backorder) and when we got to the part about shipping he wasn't sure how he was going to handle it. He said he was going to call you and have you update us. I guess he did.

#5 ·
Most places offer free shipping on orders over $100 so the 20% might not be a good deal once shipping is figured in. 15% and free shipping might work out to a better deal. Just a thought. But 20% and free shipping would be a great deal!

#6 ·
That is right for orders $100-$200, to get free shipping you have to order at least $100 at other places, sometimes as much as $300. Above $200 shipping is paid off by extra 5% and there You get more and more from it. Don't forget there's a chance to get free shipping if You talk to Mike and order is right.

#10 ·
I broke down and ordered a custom corbin stinger seat from them today. I had called another site sponser and lets just say that I didn't have much help from them. I emailed Mike @ Champion cycle and within a few minutes he emailed me back. I had my custom seat on order within an hour. I had been waiting over a week for a response with the other site. Should be in within 4-6 weeks. $307 and some change I believe. Not too bad I'd say.

#11 ·
Well, I recieved my first shipment from them yesterday, 3/1. Everything was there and the lower cowl was packaged nice. They sent me an email when they shipped out on Monday. I'm happy here. I'll order from them in the future if everything works out well with my Corbin seat.

#16 ·
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

I'm just about to order some gear from these guys as I'm pretty impressed by all of the positive comments here. What is the coupon code to use when ordering online?

When you log onto the site a coupon will pop up. Write the number on the coupon down and type in at the completion of your transaction. The 20% discount is apparently offered to everyone, not just members of this site.

#21 ·
Hey Bud, Did you try calling Motorsportssuperstore.com... Them boys are awesome, and they had my pipe speedstar pipe. I also got a great deal. $460 shipped to my door, and I'm in Cali..

quote:Originally posted by laidback

Hey Dundee, I hope I didn't put you on the spot today. I called Mike looking for a Speed* Pipe (he couldn't help me - Yamaha backorder) and when we got to the part about shipping he wasn't sure how he was going to handle it. He said he was going to call you and have you update us. I guess he did.

#22 ·
I hate to bust Champion cycles bubble, but MSSS and MSSC has their 20% beat. For instance... a part that I think is priced too high for what it is, is the Yamaha Billet Rectifier Cover. So I always use that when compareing prices. What I found is MSSC has Yamaha Billet Rectifier Covers for $64.34 and Champion Cycles has it for $86.95. Subtract the 20% from $86.95 and you get... $69.56. MSSC is still over $5.00 cheaper. PLUS you have to buy over $100 worth of parts before you get the 20% discount. MSSC/MSSS gives you the discount no matter how much you buy.
Am I missing something or is that 20% really not worth it?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.