RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike sold with the r1 forks. Sorry guys.

I have a perfect set of 01 R1 legs that have new .85 RaceTech springs and new seals, and fliud. I bought the R1 legs for 250 and had them professionally rebuilt and had the slightly stiffer springs added. If you want your Warrior to handle it's very best, this is the best $for $ mod to do.I have 550.00 into them but I'll take 300 and swap your perfect 02 style legs. Just send me yours and I'll box the R1 legs up and ship the same or next day.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 2001 R1 Forks for exchange

theres not much time left to offer these. If you really want the best handling warrior these are the forks you need.

I'll throw in an R1 fender just pay the shipping. I wont put the fender in the same box as the legs.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

If I buy these am I guaranteed to leave u in the dust? Swap at the fest? Bump

·
Registered
3,646 Posts

CruiseMissile said:
I'll take 300 and swap your perfect 02 style legs..

stupid question but do you mean 02 R1 legs?

are yours gold?

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

No I need a set of stock 02 warrior legs to replace my 01 R1 legs before I sell my bike. Or I will sell it with the R1 legs. I'm just using my bike as a donor for peeps that need good parts. And that way it will live in lots of bikes across the country.

And I don't think I'll still have the Warrior at WF. That hurts just thinking about it.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

CruiseMissile said:
And I don't think I'll still have the Warrior at WF. That hurts just thinking about it.
Can't beleive ur selling her awesome bike!!!Would love the forks but still laid off

·
Registered
3,695 Posts

CruiseMissile said:
I have a perfect set of 01 R1 legs that have new .85 RaceTech springs and new seals, and fliud. I bought the R1 legs for 250 and had them professionally rebuilt and had the slightly stiffer springs added. If you want your Warrior to handle it's very best, this is the best $for $ mod to do.I have 550.00 into them but I'll take 300 and swap your perfect 02 style legs. Just send me yours and I'll box the R1 legs up and ship the same or next day.
Does that price include installation.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Preacherman said:

Does that price include installation.

Sure all you have to do is ride over and we'll swap them out in a couple hours. It will probably be the last time I'll get to play with wrenches on my baby. Everytime I go out to the shopI can't stop looking at it.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts

CruiseMissile said:
It will probably be the last time I'll get to play with wrenches on my baby. Everytime I go out to the shopI can't stop looking at it.

thats why you should keep it beeotch

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts

Randy (Preacherman not Cruisemissy),

Ifyou buy 'em I'll donate the time to install them for you.

Joe

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

When are ya planning on havibg the Warrior gone? Been wanting this set up but time may not be on my side.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

badass01ram said:
When are ya planning on havibg the Warrior gone? Been wanting this set up but time may not be on my side.

Well it's on craigslist and the local paper. But I've got mostly peeps wanting to trade for *** and I mean ***. Or just wasting my time. When it warms up around here it shouldn't take long to move. I'll park it outside our store and get more interest.

Did Joe call me Missy?

I love you guys. My Warrior bros always make my day.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts

PM sent Cruisemissy

·
Registered
5,214 Posts

Would it be possible to trade my Lame Azz Warrior Riddin Skills For your Riddin the Dog Shat out of a Warrior Skills? If not can you send me the manual you wrote on the subject!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I've seen you ride. Geeeze your faster 2 up than most 1 up. Crazy Fat bastage.
But the R1 forks would make you invinceable. It's a secret weapon.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts

Well acccording to some troll . Warriors stall and cut off and their carbs are always messing up. And lets not even talk about their sorry transmissions
I didn't think those forks would fit on an 05 thats all Will they?

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts

garnerwarrior said:
Well acccording to some troll . Warriors stall and cut off and their carbs are always messing up. And lets not even talk about their sorry transmissions
I didn't think those forks would fit on an 05 thats all Will they?
That's a good swap in my book. 02 and 05 are compatible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts