RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are my 2002 Front and Rear wheels. Front wheels comes complete with rotors and spacers. Rear wheels comes complete with pully, rotor, spacer and a Metzler Marathon 210 rear tire with 200 miles on it. These wheels only have 3500 miles on them and were on a garaged kept bike. There is no corrosion on these wheels. The lines you see on the rear wheel is the reflection of the pulley teeth on the rim. $400 Dollars. Perfer local pick up. However will ship. Buyer pays shipping cost. I have Pay Pal.

Please note: I will not break up this set. Nor will I sell any parts from this set. Thank you for understanding.

Blade-

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
when all the dust settles, I'd be interested in hearing about what kind of wheels you purchased and the work involved in installing them.
:cool:
EDIT: Also if someone doesn't want to pay shipping for the r. tire, I'll buy it since they don't make them anymore.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
when all the dust settles, I'd be interested in hearing about what kind of wheels you purchased and the work involved in installing them.
:cool:
EDIT: Also if someone doesn't want to pay shipping for the r. tire, I'll buy it since they don't make them anymore.
Thanks and these are my custom made wheels made by the now out of business RMD billet.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Thanks and these are my custom made wheels made by the now out of business RMD billet.
I love them! I guess you had to use their rotors, etc? What'd they set you back when you were all done, about 3k? Keep the rear tire in mind if the buyer doesn't want to pay for the shipping.
I sold a tire to one of our members for $50 and the cheapest shipping I could find was USPS $40. But I've since purchased a wheel and tire from an ebay member and they sent it (USPS economy?) for $25. So I'm not sure what this "economy shipping" is but it may be worth looking into. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts