RS Warrior Forum banner

2002 Tachometer

767 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  arizonawarrior 
#1 ·
I have a 2002 Warrior that has a tachometer with the backing peeling and cannot read the trip or mileage. Does anyone repair these?
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm not aware of any successful repair.

Any model year standard (not midnight which is back-lit red) gauge with work. They pop-up here in the free for-sale forum on occasion. And if you search that forum back a few years (use in-forum search check-box) you might run across early ads that did not sell because these guages have been mostly very reliable over time.

#3 ·
I'm not aware of any successful repair.

Any model year standard (not midnight which is back-lit red) gauge with work. They pop-up here in the free for-sale forum on occasion. And if you search that forum back a few years (use in-forum search check-box) you might run across early ads that did not sell because these guages have been mostly very reliable over time.
Thank you for the info. I did see a few threads that discussed other year models working on the 02. I will check it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.