RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to see it go but it’s time. Looking to get a touring bike and don’t have room for 2 bikes. It runs awesome, very reliable. I’ve done quite a bit of modding to it, all research and directions had from this forum and people on it. (You guys are awesome).

22,500 ish miles, clean title in hand. Owned the bike for 1 year

4200$ OBO

Lots of recent maintenance:

Tires, battery, front forks rebuilt with new seals, new OEM rear shock from an 03+, new belt, new clutch cable, new speed sensor. All of which done at dealership over last winter

I’ve personally done churchkey style VBAK with k&n pod filters, Akitadog relocation plate, new OEM headers (from a forum member) coupled with cobra slip on muffler. Sounds great. AIS blocked and various useless pieces removed. Left side clean up. Brake pads front and rear. LCV deleted

Tuned by IVANS performance, drag bars (I have stock bars with mounting hardware) sissy bar, 3 inch control extensions

I have new in box a set of kuryakyn grips with throttle boss, and kuryakyn swing wing pegs with adapters that I have yet to install. I’d be willing to include them in the sale along with all the stock parts I still have. Also have a 33 tooth pulley I purchased from Heftysmurf here in the forum that I didn’t get a chance to put on yet. That will be included also.

custom seat alterations. I had the horrible bump cut out where the tailbone is, added memory foam and gel and reupholstered with new material (that was done by a local shop)

I think that’s it......my name is Eric, lemme know!
IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew I forgot something. Updated the title and post as well.

4500$ OBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
329 Posts
esteiner88;

You have a great looking and well maintained ride and should be commended for taking such care of her!
Good luck with the sale and you should have no problem finding a new home for her...
Rg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts