RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2002 Warrior. It's a fantastic bike with zero mechanical issues. Just shy of 20k on the odometer, i've put on 10 myself. Dad and I took our bikes to mount rushmore one year, did a full loop around lake superior another. I change the oil with mobil 1 20w50 v twin every fall. K&n filter, vance & hines big shots exhaust, power commander, drag bars, windshield, sissy bar, solo ostrich seat and stock seat, strobing brake light as well. Front tire has several seasons left and rear has a season or two left. Ive changed the transfer case oil and have enough left for another change. I love the bike but I recently bought a bass boat and in ND's climate one summer hobby is plenty. Dropping the price very low because I would like the garage space for a new truck this winter. I am located in Fargo, ND but if you cover fuel I can deliver. Has battery tender that's always plugged in. Only minor issue is the air cleaner cover screw vibrated out, so the cover fell off and got scratched up. New plugs a couple years ago.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts