RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After many years of owning and enjoying my Baby I must make the heart wrenching decision to sell her. There are way too many mods to list here So I will list the major ones. Currently the bike has a little over 10K miles and all the fluids have been recently changed. Tires are both in good condition as are the brakes. Bike is mechanically sound. This bike has never left me stranded. The asking price is $10,000.00 (that's my crazy price) but it is totally negotiable. If you are interested make an reasonable offer. You couldn't build this bike for less than 30k. It is one of a kind and it turns heads everywhere it goes. BIKE IS CURRENTLY STORED IN BURLINGTON N.J.

Mods; GEE, WHERE DO I START
-Performance EDGE Single Sided Swingarm
-RC Components "Gladiator" chrome rims (Rear is 18 x 8.5, Front is 19 x 3.0)
-RC Components polished stainless steel dual front rotors with chrome bolts
-RC Components chrome rear pulley rotor w/braided brake line
-Metzeler ME 880 260mm Rear Tire
-Yamaha Speed STAR FULL Performance Engine Modification with Speed STAR IV ECU
-Power Commander III USB -Custom dyno tuned map installed
-BUB Rhinehart exhaust
-Performance EDGE 23 blue LED light kit installed (69 led bulbs total)
-Yamaha Chrome push rod covers
-Yamaha Chrome fork fork caps
-Yamaha Chrome billet neutral cover
-Yamaha Chrome starter cover
-Yamaha Chrome alternator cover
-Yamaha Chrome clutch cover
-Yamaha Chrome frame inserts
-Yamaha Chrome fender rails
-1.5" Carlini Handlebars internally wired
-Barons chrome oil filter cover
-Barons naked pulley cover with insert
-Barons chrome front master cylinder cap
-Barons chrome grips
-Performance EDGE Chrome brake and clutch lever
-Speigler braided front brake lines with chrome banjo bolts
-Corbin Young Guns seat (Croc/Ostrich/Shark)
-Integrated rear turn signal in taillight with additional resistors
-Paul Yaffe "Power Mirror " and "Power Arm"
-Chrome license plate frame with blue LED illumination light
-Tricky infinately adjustable ride height air shock
-Tricky air ride up/down remote
-Yamaha braided s.s. throttle cables
-Yamaha braided clutch cable
-Yamaha flamed chrome transfer case cover
-Kuryakyn passenger pegs
-Cal Customs sword shift linkage
-Rear brake switch relocation
-Horn relocation
-Left and right side Barons teardrop enferno side covers
-Phats Forward Controls
-oil pressure gauge
-Dry break relocated under tank
-Fuel pressure regulator relocated under tank
-Ignition bypassed
-14 degree front end rake with 65mm inverted forks by Chopper Kit USA
-Shorai LiFePo battery with tender

user1_pic6694_1205642032.jpg
user1_pic6689_1205642027.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
Beautiful, a credit to your work. If that was in Oz it would be snapped up at that price. Warriors in Oz fetch around $10k - $14k AUD with minimal mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
689 Posts
Amazing Bike ! .. personally I don't think $10,000 is a crazy price to put on something that is irreplaceable .. you can not build that bike for almost any amount of money anymore for 80% of the parts you used to build it are not available ..
If I had the dough (times are tough right now) and didn't have six bikes already (need to downsize, lol) we would be talking ...

·
Registered
996 Posts
Wonderful. Got any pics from the left side?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry to hear that. I'm fighting the same battle so I get it, and like you I hate the thought of walking that path bro. These bikes are astounding smile-generators.
Yup, never thought I'd see the day. Loved it from the first time I saw it and still get thrills when I do ride her. I would keep it as garage art but that wouldn't be fair to her LOL.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Thanks AZ, I wish I could ride her more, I would keep her forever. The back isn't was it used to be.
My back is rooted .. seriously, 4 lumbar levels with rods & plates, neck is permanently fused and thoracic has its own problems. Then there are the hip replacements....people that know me thought I was seriously crazy getting another bike ... but it’s actually been my saviour, I don’t ride long trips and yes the pain levels are high but the ‘Head Health’ for me is huge, I’m connecting with other riders, some in similar situations ... even going on shorter rides I feel like I have a life, I also love the garage ‘art’ of the Warrior ... such a sexy looking bike ...

Think carefully about moving it on, if the money isn’t a factor ... good luck with whatever decision you make.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Beautiful, a credit to your work. If that was in Oz it would be snapped up at that price. Warriors in Oz fetch around $10k - $14k AUD with minimal mods.

What? I have a buddy who shipped 2 bikes down to Melbourne from LA. Didn't know that they fetched that much! Just gave me some ideas.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Someone Please Buy this bike so I can rest easy at night not trying to figure out how I can afford it right now ... lol
I hear ya.
It's a good thing I'm not a huge fan of those rims cuz I luv the bike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My back is rooted .. seriously, 4 lumbar levels with rods & plates, neck is permanently fused and thoracic has its own problems. Then there are the hip replacements....people that know me thought I was seriously crazy getting another bike ... but it’s actually been my saviour, I don’t ride long trips and yes the pain levels are high but the ‘Head Health’ for me is huge, I’m connecting with other riders, some in similar situations ... even going on shorter rides I feel like I have a life, I also love the garage ‘art’ of the Warrior ... such a sexy looking bike ...

Think carefully about moving it on, if the money isn’t a factor ... good luck with whatever decision you make.

Money is not a factor, although I'm not looking to give her away. Just can't see her sitting there like art when someone else could enjoy her.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts