RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
What? I have a buddy who shipped 2 bikes down to Melbourne from LA. Didn't know that they fetched that much! Just gave me some ideas.
I’ve been keeping an eye on a site we have in Oz called “ Bikesales “ and the warriors on there range from 10 k up to 23k. The Roadliners on average go cheaper than the Warriors.😎😎🐝

·
Registered
689 Posts
AAaaaaarrrrghhhh!!! I wonder how many pints of blood I need to sell.....
How many did You need to sell for the last three Bada$$ Warriors ya bought ... lol
when I seen this for sale , I was wondering if You would be the one to buy it cause I don't believe You own a blue one

·
Super Moderator
641 Posts
How many did You need to sell for the last three Bada$$ Warriors ya bought ... lol
when I seen this for sale , I was wondering if You would be the one to buy it cause I don't believe You own a blue one
:p you know me well, racerxjim. I'm a sucker for deals but my budget is usually under $4K. I just can't drop $10K right now. Trust me I'm working the numbers :unsure:

one thing that's keeping me from REALLY pulling the trigger is I see the foot controls are much farther out than OEM distance. I'd have to bring them back for my short "getaway sticks"

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
:p you know me well, racerxjim. I'm a sucker for deals but my budget is usually under $4K. I just can't drop $10K right now. Trust me I'm working the numbers :unsure:

one thing that's keeping me from REALLY pulling the trigger is I see the foot controls are much farther out than OEM distance. I'd have to bring them back for my short "getaway sticks"
They were set up for 5'10" to 6'

·
Super Moderator
641 Posts
It can easily be moved back 2"
LOL!!! my inseam is like 29'. Might need more than that, lol!!

I have two Warriors with foot controls I can barely reach. I'm working on one now. I believe they both are Kuryakyn foot controls. I couldn't move them back because there wasn't enough room for the bracket and the pipe unless I added 3-4" spacers, if not more. Then that would affect the brake rod. So I switched the entire assembly out for OEM controls 🤷‍♂️

Left side is much easier but there's a chance the clutch rod doesn't measure

What's the make of your controls?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Made by Legends, and the shift rod is by Cal Customs, that has a 2" extension that can be removed

·
Registered
744 Posts
This bike is so **** beautiful. I need it in my life! If I didn’t just buy a new truck a couple months ago I would for sure have bought this. Great bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 36 of 36 Posts