1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
93 Posts
Video showing underside contact patch here, its actually a lot more than I thought it would be. I have been researching this quite a bit and it seems to be very dependant on tire pressure, and not good for twisty roads.cool lookin bike.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after seeing video I have to concur with darkstar, that is one stupid mod, no doubt.

Would be a suitable choice if you want to burn a tire up until it blows !!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Didn't we have a guy at Warrior Fest riding a car tire? I think I remember that it actually went pretty well...

·
Registered
15 Posts
This looks to be great news for any northern riders looking to add a winter tire with studs!!!

Or this might end up being the next big trend in choppers... Tune in to the Discover Channel for more info.....

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
DarkStar said:
Kind of wish we had a "One Dumb Mod Forum".....

I can't stop laughing

·
Registered
670 Posts
I would assume a car tire would get a **** of a lot more milage than a motorcycle tire. Thats the only benefit I see from it. Boss Hoggs have car tires on them. I would assume they come from the factory that way considering every one I've seen except for one has a car tire. But those bikes are massive and heavy. Definetely not made for cornering.

On the other hand if you have a warrior and ride in a straight line all the time it might not be such a bad idea. But personally I like to be able to turn without throwing everything I have into it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts