I've been fighting this for years. Recent growing family events have changed everything. I am now faced with proving 24/7/365 care for family (which can't be achieved at my decrepit age lol). My Beast has been with me for ~twenty years. As many know, I have been unable to ride it regularly since 2009 (just a couple tours a year) and since 2014 I'm lucky to do one tour a year. I just don't want to sell it. But logically there is no choice. It obviously needs a new home.

Here's a link to my list of completed mods, all of which add zero extra maintenance over stock:

Same place is a list of new and used spares. Some I have sent to members so the list is not completely correct and I won't be able to break-away for that sorry. Notice this price includes the spare frame with title, and no matter what your expectations are, you will receive a ton of handy spares and bits and things hard to find. Plus my hard copy service manual (3-ring binder). Plus you get a bike that has been loved and others say it looks new. I say it looks pretty darn good. It's been garaged when not touring. I love it that much.

I think I polished-off the black marker on the relocation plate that I did for a member. When I run a maintenance on it I will do so if needed.

The tribal pinstripe comes off with an oven cleaner. You can have the can if wanted.

I will include certain Warrior specific tools no extra charge.

I have no chance and no heart to part this out. It's carefully modified and purposefully retains the look and soul of the Warrior. It has taken me into the wind for two decades without fail.

Automotive fuel system Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Jeans Sky Fuel tank

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Auto part Telephone Machine Metal