·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Brian I can't beleive your selling the "bomber" bump 4 ya

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we will see what happens. we sold my wifes bike about 4 weeks ago so i really dont ride much now. i feel too selfish if i go without her. i am ready for a bagger anyhow. if i sell it i may hold off for a few years and wait for my son to get a little older before i get another. i can say this though, i have it at $8500 and i am not going to let it go for a penny less. i guess people would rather spend $25000 for a cvo and get the equivalent or even less than what some of these bikes on this site are going for. i am not going to be getting rid of it anytime soon it looks like. we will see what happens in the next few months. maybe after the holidays she will get another and i will take the "bomber" and get a few things i have been wanting to do and make it really look like a bomber. thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i have made up my mind. i have been on the fence but it is going to get posted in cycle trader and the local classifieds. my 03 is for sale...$8500 takes it. this is in my opinion a more than fair price for this bike. thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Brian,

If I had the money I'd buy it in a heatbeat. Then I'd keep it in the garage until you got the fever again and sell it back to you for the same price. Hate to see you let it go. Call me sometime. You've got the number.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it is just the wrong time in my life to be riding. my son is turning 5 this week and i love spending time with the family. i am not in a pinch to sell it so i wont be so quick to let it go. the market is slow now but i think my asking price is more than fair. if i do sell it i will get another in a few years, a touring bike... stratoliner or whatever is new at the time. my son loves to camp so if i sell it we will spend more time at the campgrounds. i would like to get a 3/4 ton diesel truck and a golf cart to bring camping with us. my son is sooo happy when we are at the campgrounds. i love to see him enjoy himself and just would like to bring him more often. its been crazy but i will give you a hollar one night and we can catch up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts