RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some detail on the bike: I bought it last summer from a guy who worked at a local Yamaha dealership, and he did all the work to it. It has Vance and Hines Bigshots, and a Powercommander. It's got internally wired Baron's Radius drag bars, and Kuryakyn ISO grips. It has a Kuryakyn passenger peg relocation kit to move the pegs down to make it more comfortable for a passenger, although I currently have them mounted upside down so that my daughter can reach the pegs. It's got a BAK to increase air intake, and an AIS blockoff to decrease some of the deceleration popping. Last summer the front tire took a nail, and had to be replaced. The rear has plenty of tread left. The previous owner sold it to me because he was moving to California and had two bikes. I'm selling it because I just bought a house, and have a new baby on the way. It's a great bike with no issues whatsoever, and I'll bet I'll own another one down the road. It's the second one I've had, and the mods it has really make it run strong. It currently has just over 9500 miles on it, and I have the title in hand. There are a couple of pics in my gallery. Cash only, or I'll hold the title till funds clear. Email [email protected] withany questions. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts