RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a print copy and/or how can I print from the one posted on this site?

Thanks in advance,

John

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
i don't know how to print off the site, but if you end up having to buy one, don't spend much on it. there's not really much in it. plus, everything you could ever want to know is on this site.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Can't be that hard!

Click this link: http://rswarrior.com/files/folders/839261/download.aspx

Select save..... save it to your document folder....

To open it you need Acrobat reader installed on your PC... if you don't have it click this link and install it... http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/9.x/9.0/enu/AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe... Press the RUN button and follow instructions to install once instalation starts...

Now that you have acrobat reader installed and have downloaded the Manual... just open your document folder where you downloaded de manual and click on it....

Once you have the manual open... you should see a print icon in the acrobat reader application..... and that's it....

Hope this helped

Edited:

Oops!.... Did not notice that the Manual PDF has the Print option disabled on the securioty features..... I'll try to remove this option and post a link to the updated PDF with Print enabled......

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
OK, No stopper here for me...

Here's the unprotected, printable..... version of the 2003 manual.....

2003 Owners Manual Unprotected(<--- click me!)

This will open in your browser window.. if you would like a copy save in your PC right-click the link and select "Save target as"

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I scored a Yamaha orignal on Fee-Bay $12.00 in mint condition but to be honest you're better off printing 1 from the link and putting it in a binder because it's the same thing.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
My son-in-law works for Haynes and they claim the Warrior was never around long enough or sold enough units to substantiate publishing a manual. :( This could be a real collectable bike in the years to come. And yes, you can download one free on this site. Or you can do what I do, take it apart and try to remember where the stuff goes.:eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
My son-in-law works for Haynes and they claim the Warrior was never around long enough or sold enough units to substantiate publishing a manual. :( This could be a real collectable bike in the years to come. And yes, you can download one free on this site. Or you can do what I do, take it apart and try to remember where the stuff goes.:eek:
well it's not as cheap as a haynes but if you want a paper copy you can buy the service manual direct from yamaha here: YAMAHA MANUAL STORE 93 bucks, probably what you'd spend in ink printing it out on an ink jet. Otherwise the digital versions are here: Road Star Warrior Documents

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
My son-in-law works for Haynes and they claim the Warrior was never around long enough or sold enough units to substantiate publishing a manual. :(
Rick, Haynes made a manual for the SS.Enterprise back in 74, there weren't many of these ships made either :p
Fascinating...... I think Spock kept the last copy. :eek:

Gav.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts