RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Cerulean Silver Roadstar Warrior, Holland, Michigan, $6900, showroom condition, lots of extras

2004 Warrior, Cerulean Silver Flame, Corbin dual touring seat, Vance & Hines exhaust, Churchkey big air kit, AIS blockoff, Memphis Fats windshield and lowers, Cobra fi2000, Kuryakyn (grips, throttle boss, and footpegs),showroom condition, approx 14,900 miles. $6900[/b] phone 616-738-8148.

Bike is located in Holland, Michigan. Buyer to arrange for transport

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: 2004 Cerulean Silver Roadstar Warrior, Holland, Michigan, $6900, showroom condition, lots of extras

still for sale

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2004 Cerulean Silver Roadstar Warrior, Holland, Michigan, $6900, showroom condition, lots of extras

Yes it is still for sale and it is in heated storage so it is available anytime.

·
Registered
0 Posts

Is it still for sale?

Why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
0 Posts

It is still for sale and still in heated storage. I have two bikes and due to the economy, I have to get rid of one, so the Warrior must go. The other bike is a family cruiser, if you know what I mean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts