RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the 2004 models contain the updated parts? If so I do hope that Yamaha would expedite the safety issues prior to building new bikes. I for one, just want this to be over, my bike fixed and move on. The sad thing is, they could make thousands of parts weekly if the right resources were deployed to make these kits, I'm just afraid when the total equation is balanced...it comes down to a matter of money. My dealer can't even tell me when he will get the kit to fix my bike, and that's a frustration we all share. I personally don't like the idea of a suit, as someone who's been there to watch the lawyer walk away with the lion's share I don't want my situation to fund someone's new yacht. I have to second the idea of public spotlight on the situation, this will and can impact the revenue ability of Yamaha and I frimly believe they feel it in the wallet above anything else. Write everyone from government to the media, if nothing else, potential buyers should be aware of just how this company supports it's products and customers prior to laying down thousands......heck if I had known, I'd be happily riding a honda.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Please read some posts on this topic before you ask a question like this.

Did you even read the recall notice?
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11977

It doesnt mention 2004.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts