RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is a great bike that I have owned since 2016 when I bought it with 5,803 miles on it. The bike just had a new tachometer put on, it was $700 just for the part. I guess it is common for these to go out on this bike. I had to wait 6 weeks just to get the OEM part. So it is brand new and shows the bike has about 160 miles on it. Thats how far I have ridden it since the tachometer was put on.

Actual mileage is a little over 8,000 I put about 2,000 miles on the bike since I have owned it.
The tires have about 1,500 miles on them and they are Avon Storms I put on not too long after I bought the bike. The tires are like new still and the bike rides amazing with those specific tires, this was the recommended tire from all the Warrior forums online. It is the widest rear tire you can put on it safely.

I also just flushed the brakes and put a brand new battery in it and can provide a receipt for that. Full synthetic oil was used for the last 2 years. Rear seat is detachable. The bike is also lowered in the rear and the front pegs were extended so it is very comfortable ride. Vance and Hines exhaust.

Safety Check was completed when the tach was put on, she is ready to ride.

Naples, FL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The bike sold tonight locally for $4,000

Thank you for letting me use the classifieds here, I have directed the new owner to the forum and hopefully he will stop by and participate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts