RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helping my buddy to sell his ride:

2004 Warrior, CUSTOM PAINT black with red flames (even the tach cluster was painted to match), flawless,only 5k miles, California bike, clean and rust free!!!

Was dyno tuned, has a Power Commender, Vance and Hinse Propipe.

Elite forward controls, stainless throttle cables, thelevers and master cylinderwere painted black like on a midnight.

210 meat in the rear, with 2 K miles on it.

Fender illiminator kit, lay downchrome plate stay with "102 INCH" custom licenseplate you can keep if you are in CAlifornia. Kuryakin lights, many more extras, will email pics when take them this weekend.

Call if you have any questions. (916)202-7953, or email me if you want pics [email protected]

Can meet you some place half way if you are not local. ( Sacramento CA, has International airport, can pick you up too).

here are some pics taken today:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marco Polo said:
So THAT'S why I couldn't get the 102 inch plate.
(bump
)

Great minds think alike!!!! LOL ;-)

Good luck selling your bike! I saw it on Craigslist today in SF, it's a dream!!!! All chrome beauty!!!!! Why are you selling it???? Ar!!!! oh, yeh.... Cory Ness Victory..... good choice man!!!! Can I take a picture on it when you get it? Please ? For my space LOL !!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. I'm careful about calling a bike that has been modified from stock in some ways to" customized".... LOL ;-)

I've seen many posts here with members bashing other members' bikes in "for sale" section because they called the custom, in fact they were, but because a fella did not put $20K in aftermarket making it look like a harley or a choper and his tire is not 300mm, he is to be called stock bike rider ;-(.

Custom is what makes the bike you own, not like others. It can be as little as changing out pegs, grips, etc.....

Ride safe!

·
Registered
921 Posts
That is a beautiful bike. I like the wayyou customized this bike - greatpaint job! Get some better pictures on here to really show it off!! Good luck!

(bump)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts