RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 2004 Yamaha Warrior, meticulously maintained, super clean with 32471 miles. Wide tire kit with Avon 250. Original paint. Tank and fenders have no dents. Maybe a minor scratch or two not visible unless you really look for them. Absolutely nothing needed! $5,400. Located in Brunswick, ME.

Wide tire kit and hidden caliper mod. Can run up to a 280. Rim is 9.5”x18"
Power Commander 5
Battery less than a year old
Vance & Hines Big Radius Pipes
Yamaha Double T bars
Speedstar air cleaner
AIS block off
Yamaha Stiletto seat
Powder coated wheels and many other parts
Custom CNC clutch cover
New S&S drive belt
Lower cowl
Integrated LED Taillight
Cyclops LED headlight bulb
New Barnett pressure plate and clutch plates
Barons Adjustable lowering links
Kuryakyn grip and foot pegs

warrior 3 by Aaron Bailey, on Flickr
20190801_195604-01 by Aaron Bailey, on Flickr
20190407_140059 by Aaron Bailey, on Flickr
20190407_133347-01 by Aaron Bailey, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well gents.....For my entire life I have wanted to build a muscle car. I have always said I would never buy one until I had a garage to tinker and keep it in. Looks like the garage is being built this Spring. I just don't have enough money for both. Who knows, I may change my!!!

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
That's a nice looking no nonsense ride you've put together Aaron. The bike is in pristine condition and the blacked out parts make a nice contrast with the Cerulean Silver Flame Paint.
GLWS

·
Registered
280 Posts
Wow man! Saw this bike on the flickr with blue angels. Very clean ride, I've had few pics as wallpaper on my desktop. Sad seeing that you decided to sell it.
Well, good luck Aaron! Well worth the price. Someone will be lucky taking it over.

One license plate is worth 5Gs ;)

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a nice looking no nonsense ride you've put together Aaron. The bike is in pristine condition and the blacked out parts make a nice contrast with the Cerulean Silver Flame Paint.
GLWS
Wow man! Saw this bike on the flickr with blue angels. Very clean ride, I've had few pics as wallpaper on my desktop. Sad seeing that you decided to sell it.
Well, good luck Aaron! Well worth the price. Someone will be lucky taking it over.

One license plate is worth 5Gs ;)
Thanks men. Not 100% sure my heart wants to let it go. Time will tell!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.