RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Yamaha Road Star Warrior For Sale: 51,000+ miles, properly maintained by single owner and in excellent condition. The only visible cosmetic issue is the rear Kosman 240 chromed wheel is peeling on the inner skirt area. The square edge bead of the rim is unblemished. Mostly everything else including the Keims custom paint (Super Fine Metallic) is in excellent shape and there is normal wear as expected on the rubber components for rider foot pegs as well as the shifter & rear brake pedal etcetera. The Yamaha chrome accessory Rectifier Cover has some pitting. All Modifications and Accessories are listed in the enclosed attachments. There are Hyper links integrated in the documents that will expose either Jpeg photos or hosted Albums on my Flickr site relevant to the Modification or Accessory.
Asking $5,500.00 OBO. Located in Lakeview, MI. If interested please send a PM or email: [email protected]
  • Also included with bike are ALL the factory take-off parts that have been replaced with Yamaha Billet Chrome Accessories including the OEM exhaust and 2 piece seat.
  • Also included many pristine valued Spare parts street price @ $1,500.00-$1,750.00 (Will provide an Inventory this week)
Will Upload Current Photos of Bike this week!
Here's the most current picture of the bike when I put it to bed this past October 19, 2019 w/o the Corbin Stinger seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
What No WAY...bro.
Well good luck with the sale...
Stick around Alan....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
I knew something was up with you selling all your parts off. Let us know what you replace it with if you do. Like the others, i hope you still visit and keep in touch. Very nice bike for a reasonable price. Good luck with your sell my friend.

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Man knew something was up when you began to purge your collection. I hope you do stick around as your knowledge is invaluable.

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for all the positive comments gentlemen. I plan to stick around while I'm still kicking and what I'm thinking is what comes out when I respond to a Post or Question! I joined this forum when I was 60+ young and suspect that I'm older now than many of your parents as I started riding in 1959 in my formable years. I've met lots of great guys as a result of this forum and have ridden with many on both the West Coast, Mid-West & East Coast

It's now time for me to cash-in on the latest and greatest technology and I have my eyes on one of these new bikes.
If I was still working I would pony-up for the BMW R1250 RS fully accessorized. :)

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What are the front pegs you have in that picture of your Warrior?
Suggest you use the provided link above which will provide the answer and listed here too: Accessories

·
Registered
657 Posts
Alan .. I understand life is full of changes and seeing your bike for sale surely confirms that ... Before I even joined this forum I read many of your posts and always admired your bike , Your bike was an inspiration to me when building my 02 and I " borrowed" some of your modifications and made them my own .. You are an extremely knowledgeable person and have been a great help to many here on the forum , whomever ends up with this is getting a great bike and a well loved and taken care of piece of machinery .. If I didn't have four bikes in the stable (two being Warriors) I would be trying to purchase this one .. Please do stick around for many people would not have the answers they are seeking if you were not here to reply to them .... might be mean but I hope no one buys it .. ?

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For those Interested, I've taken the time to replicate my original bike TAB from the former Forum Platform. It's a complete inventory listing of all my modifications & accessories over the years. This information is now in the new Showcase with all the broken hyperlinks repaired :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
alanh;
Just a quick note to state that I cannot believe that you haven't sold her yet! Come on guys!!
This is a ride that has been taken care of to the max and tricked out to. SOMEONE give her
a new home...
Anyhow, Ride Safe all and be safe!!
Rg

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Can’t believe that I’m just now seeing this. Sadness, but somebody is going to get a nice ride.
With that said, have you decided on one of the 2 bikes that you posted? I, too, have been looking at both the FJR and the Concours 14. Day after tomorrow, I will be picking up my new-to-me Concours 14.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts