I have had a TON OF FUN with this bike, both working mods and riding. Most of my passion and knowledge came directly from this forum; many thanks to those that contributed!! But she does more sitting now than anything as we have relocated into the middle of nowhere, with a 1/4 mile gravel driveway that is NOT CONDUCIVE to a bike that's been lowered. My back can't take riding her anymore either.

Have not ridden her in too long and this machine deserves better than that. Has not been out of the shop in 2 yrs for anything other than washing/pics, and has only been started a time or two in the last few years. Just sits, covered in the corner of the shop.

Some details are:

*GUN METAL GRAY PAINT
*FSD PIPES (FRANKIE SERRANO)
*CORBIN SEAT
*BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE CLEAN-UP
*INTERNAL CONTROL WIRES IN BARS
*POWER COMMANDER III USB
*V-BAK
*FORWARD CONTROLS (I AM 6FT AND THESE FIT PERFECT)
MORTONS 7 RAKE-OUT KIT
*ADJUSTABLE LOWERING KIT ON SWINGARM
*260 REAR END WITH CHROMED SWINGARM/CALIPER
*REAR DISC CLEANUP AND FRESH PADS FRONT AND REAR
*PHANTOM PAD FENDER PLUS-1
*Probably other stuff I'm forgetting.

Bike has 14,458 miles and ran great last season I had it out. Spent a lot of time at Thunder Beach with her in 2018 and very little since then. I'm sure the battery is dead at this point, but will get it out and put it on trickle charge shortly.

I've been away from the warrior scene for quite awhile, so not sure exactly what price these are moving for at the moment. Price may be negotiable, but not by much as I've got more than this in it. I don't owe anything on it and won't be able to do much concerning shipping arrangements. Can contact me on here and also text my cell at four-two-three, 715 zero three five three.

Thanks,
Matt